|March 12, 2015 - March 17, 2015|
|Benefits:|| 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-time position 11AM -- 7PM, with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.|
|Duties:||JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:|
Under the direction of the Business Office Manager perform business office functions in accordance with facility policy and procedures, and functions as the Receptionist for the facility.
A. Receptionist duties, including:
1. Responsible for all telephone, intercom, and paging system operations.
2. Maintains rolodex, resident list, and resident mail instructions.
3. Assists visitors when appropriate and ensures the visitors sign-in to visit residents.
4. Accompanies residents to medical appointments as needed.
5. Other duties could be assigned..
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:|
1. Possesses a high school diploma
2. Must be able to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to perform the tasks required.
3. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
4. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
5. Must possess ability to maintain confidential information.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.